Men love watches, women love bags. A good-looking bag gives others a good impression, and it also looks more upscale. True leather texture is the best and mostly welcomed by ladies. But the white leather bag in the dirty will become very ugly with dull color. Hence, I have some tips to share with you, easy to solve the leather handbag cleaning problems.
General Stain Cleaning
1. Use a soft cloth dipped in a little wind spirit, slightly wide the surface of the bags.
2. If the leather handbags are rather dirty, you can dip more wind oil spirit, rubbing more time on the leather goods.
3. After scrubbing with the wind spirit, then use a clean soft cloth to wipe the whole leather and put it in a cool and ventilated place to dry.
Tips: It is best to wait for the leather goods scrubbed with wind spirit to dry before collecting or using. If touch the leather before the wind spirit is dry, it is likely to leave ugly handprints.
Cleaning Oil Stains on White Leather Bags
1. We can clean the oil stains with dish detergent directly. Laundry detergent has the same effect if not black and red dark color fabrics.
2. For pure white fabric, use a toothbrush to wash the oil stains with dilute bleach (1:10 dilution)
3、Soak with dish detergent for 10 minutes (add 6 drops of detergent in each basin of water and stir well), and then make routine treatment.
4、Dilute with oxalic acid before cleaning and wipe the contaminated place with toothbrush, then do the routine treatment.
Cleaning Juice Stains on Leather Bags
Newly dyed fruit stains can be sprinkled with some table salt, gently moistened with water, and then dipped in soapy water for washing. Put a few drops of vinegar on the juice stain, rub it with your hand several times, and then wash it with water. For fruit traces on synthetic fiber cloth, you can first put an absorbent cloth under the traces, and then wipe it with cotton dipped in lemon juice.
To Clean Ballpoint Pen Stains on Leather Bags
Use some toothpaste with a small amount of soap to rub gently. If there are residual marks, then wipe with alcohol to remove. Boil milk, use a ball of cotton dipped in hot milk and rub it on the oil stain until it disappears.
Cleaning Blue Ink Stains on White Leather Bags
Wash with warm water and laundry detergent in 20% acid, if it doesn't come off, add 10% ammonia again. Rub and dip with rolled milk to get rid of. Can also use vinegar dip after cleaning.
Cleaning Milk Stains on Leather Bags
The fresh milk stain can be washed with cold water. For stains on soft fabrics, dip them in equal parts glycerin and hot water solution and scrub gently, then wash with warm soapy water when the stain melts away. Immerse the stain in a methanol solution for about two minutes, then wash with a soapy solution.
To Clean Lipstick Stains on Leather Bags
First, use a small brush dipped in gasoline to gently brush and scrub to remove the grease, then wash with a warm detergent solution. For serious stains, you can soak in gasoline and scrub first, then wash with warm detergent solution. For the just stained lipstick stains it can be immediately dipped in some wine gauze slightly wipe, and then scrubbing in the warm dissolved detergent.
Cleaning Lipstick Stains on Leather Bags
Scrape off as much lipstick as possible with a dull knife, then wash in a hot soap-free detergent. For serious stains, wipe with glycerin before washing. For fabrics that cannot be washed with water, wipe with a sponge dipped in oil solvent.
Cleaning Nail Polish Stains on Leather Bags
With a sponge dipped in acetone or nail polish agent wipe fresh stains and then wipe with a thousand clean cloth until the stain is wiped away.
Fragrance Water Stains
New stained with fragrance water stains, it can be immediately washed with hot water. For dry stains, wipe with glycerin, and then wash with water.
Cleaning Hair Dye Stains on Leather Bags
Firstly put it in water and wet, then brush with warm glycerin at the stain. Then put a few drops of 10% acetic acid solution on it, and dry it to remove.
Cleaning Paint on Leather Bags
When the the white leather bag stained with paint, use a toothbrush dipped in alcohol to brush the contamination ASAP until the stain becomes light; then apply soap to the stain, gently brush with a toothbrush along the cloth, At last, wash to clean after in water for 1 hour and wash
Cleaning Mold Stains on White Leather Bags
Soak in warm soapy water at 40 degrees for 10 minutes, and then do the regular treatment. For pure white fabric products it can be soaked in soapy water, and make the moldy place in the sun for 10 minutes, and then wash again.
Cleaning Soup Stains on White Leather Bags
Soak with detergent for 10 minutes (add 6 drops of detergent in each basin of water and stir well), then do the regular treatment.
Cleaning Soy Sauce Stain on White Leather Bag
Before cleaning, dilute with oxalic acid and wipe the contaminated area with a toothbrush, then do the regular treatment.
Tips of Leather Bag Maintenance
1. Maintenance oil is necessary for ordinary leather handbags. The practice is to wipe the oil on a clean cotton cloth, and then wipe the surface evenly, shoulder bags, to prevent the oil directly on the leather parts, to avoid harming the leather parts. What it should be taken consideration is to avoid the infringement of chemical materials, amd the impact of sharp objects and scratches.
2. The leather receiving power is strong, should pay attention to anti-fouling, especially the senior sanding leather.
3. Wipe the leather handbag with dry towel drenched in water and wrung out per week, repeated the action for a light wipe.
4. If there are stains on the leather, with a clean wet sponge with warm detergent wipe, and then let it do dry naturally.
5. If stained with grease, can be used for cloth wipe clean, the residue by its natural disappearance or detergent clean, not water scrubbing.
6. For the hardware of bags, it should wipe with a dry cloth after use. If it appears micro-oxidation, you can try to slightly rub hardware with flour or toothpaste.
7. For the lacquer leather just use soft cloth to wipe, its own gloss is enough and not easy to absorb dust.
8. For the glossy leather maintenance, please use a little leather maintenance special oil dip in soft cloth, and then slightly hard on the leather rubbing.
9. For the none luster leather maintenance, it just needs to use a cloth to wipe lightly. If the dirt is significant, you can try to remove the dirt with rubber similar to the bag leather.
10. The natural oil of the leather itself will be reduced as time goes long, so even the high grade leather parts also need to do maintenance on a regular basis.
11. If for the spot stains, you can try to wipe with the same color leather with alcohol.
12 For the suede products stain, you can be directly erased with rubber and then use a soft brush in the direction of the hair to brush
13. While clean the nylon material bag, you can use a non-dripping wet cloth to gently press the bag surface. In addition to silk, silk and satin bags, you can also try a toothbrush with toothpaste to do part of the cleaning.
Leave a comment